Friday, January 1, 2010

Tattoo Day

So today is the day..."Tattoo Day"! Michele are meeting around 1:00 to get our tattoos. I'm so excited! Jess did a really good designing it! =) I'll post a pic later today.

Lots of changes today really. The Tattoo, the diet and the beginning of the gastric bypass, Kaits homeschool tudor, braces, motorcycle school and more travel for Cliff. One day at a time I guess.

Last night was a typical night for Cliff and me. Kaity was at her dads so we got a few movies ordered dinner (I can't believe it either), and stayed home. We watched the New York ball drop, kissed and I fell asleep....FUN FUN. I say that, but really I didnt want too much more than that anyway. Being big REALLY brings you down, well brings ME down.

My back still hurts...I swear the pain comes from the bones back there but Dr. Rana swears it doesnt so......what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment