Friday, January 1, 2010

High Anxiety

I am having some seriously high anxiety!! I hate it! I just watched "The Cove". Terrible Terrible Terrible dolphin slaughtering going on in Taiji, Japan..sooo...sad! Tattoo doesnt even hurt a little, thats good! Didnt talk to Kaity at all today, thats bad. I miss her. I'm sad...depressed. A bipolar moment maybe, I dunno. Watching Forensic Files then The Golden Girls. The girls always seem to be there for me.....lol. I sometimes wish I had myself to talk to since I'm positive I'm the only one who understands me and thats only part of the time. I'm complicated, I think too much, too deeply. That bothers me sometimes. Sometimes I think about how quickly life is passing and it scares me. I should live for today and worry about dying when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment