Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hatchlings, crocheting and watching Forensic Files.

One of my crocheted beanies...Kait loves them =)



Long peaceful day. =) I woke up at 6:00am with Cliff and laid in the bed til about
8, took my diet pill and retired to the couch for the day. I really thought the pill would give me more energy like it has in the past. I did do the dishes, but mostly I played Facebook games and crocheted all day. I have been VERY good with the eating part of the diet. I've recorded every single calorie I have ingested and both yesterday and today I have been right around 1300 calories. Doing good. =) Stupid game I started playing this morning has been down for hours. I hate that! You get addicted to the damn game then you cant play it! So I'm going back to Hatchlings, crocheting and watching Forensic Files. Nitey Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment