Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Missed a day


Whoops...I missed yesterdays blog post. Long day. Kaity came home around 5:15 on Sunday after a text that said that she decided that if Cliff gets this Shift Mgr job that she would be willing to move to Va. Initially she was dead sent against moving but I think shes starting to see a different side of her dad. So she came home which made me feel better instantly. We played Bunco and ate dinner, then she and I went to my room to snuggle and watch T.V. That's when her anxiety started. She wanted to pull (her hair) so badly, but deep down she didn't want to pull at all. She cried and asked me to hold her and hold her hands, which of course I did until she cried herself to sleep in my bed about an hour later. There is no feeling worse than not being able to do anything for your child when they are in pain. When I got up to tell Cliff to let me know when he was ready for bed so I could move her gently, she woke up and started crying again. She was upset that I was leaving the room, but I assured her I would be right back. I went out to talk to Cliff and, being the most amazing husband/dad in the world, he told me to leave her in there and just grab him a pillow and blanket and he'd stay on the couch. I told him that it wasn't necessary but he insisted saying that sometimes a girl needs her mom and tonite was Kait's night. I love him so much! So I kissed him goodnight and headed back to bed watching reruns of The Golden Girls and holding my baby so that she could rest. I believe I finally fell asleep around 1:00am but woke up at 3:00am to go to the bathroom, which of course woke her up. So we were up until about 4:00am then I had to get back up at 5:50am for work. She felt better then and asked me if she could be dropped off at my sisters which is about 2mins away. So she spent most of the day there. Now she is having pain in her back and stomach. Hopefully that is just girl issues (please!).

Still.....working on the stupid store planning crap! Geez will in ever end??? We should actually finish up the first half of the day tomorrow. We did present what we had to Rob (store mgr.) and he actually told us we did a really good job. (Very Cool). So that's that.....now I'm home for the night and about to crochet for a big. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment