Sunday, January 10, 2010

princess dresses birthday party crocheted beanies shopping

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! It's gonna be a good day, just wait and see! Ok...a little too bubbly this morning! Its ok though, I'm feeling good. Day 3 of the diet and I STILL feel confident. Imagine that! I am a bit concerned though, that I'll lose too much weight for the surgery. Right now I am just eligible for the gastric bypass with my weight, but we will see. Luckily the nutritionist weighed me before I lost much.

My sister, Becky, called last night. She wanted me to go shopping for princess dresses today. My cousins little girl, Marina, is turning 1 this weekend and she is having a GIGANTIC princess birthday party next weekend, so the kids are supposed to dress like princesses. Kinda cool, I guess, unless your 14! lol So, I'm waiting for her to get ready to go.

Kaity shocked me last night. Even though its the weekend and shes with her dad, she called and asked if she could come over for a few hours, since her sister, Shaunna
(9) was going with her mom. That was really nice. I crocheted beanies for Shaunna and Kaitys cousins, Kayla and Ashleigh. Shaunna got her last night and called and thanked me. That felt awesome! =) Shes a little sweetheart and she adores Kait.

I stayed up until about 3am this morning after getting up yesterday at 6am, then back up this morning at 8:45, ate breakfast and took my pill, started dishes and laundry and now I'm here. More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment