Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Doctor Doctor



This is my friend Eva...love this girl!


It was an OK day, I guess. Kinda blah. FINALLY got finished with the store planning this morning (yay). Then got into spring cleaning the lab. The girls are probably gonna hate it but it needs to get done! I did get to leave at 1:00pm today, 3 hours early! =) So I took Kaity to the psychiatrist for meds. On the way home she mentioned that she wanted to move. I hope Cliff gets this job, but he hasn't heard a word about it yet. We stopped and she bought a new wig, its beautiful. I post a pic soon. Then she called her Dad and we dropped her off there on our way home then stopped at Burger King...I know, I know...the diet is screwed anyway. I have ZERO willpower! I did make an appointment for Eva and I to go to the nutritionist on Friday. I'm VERY happy about that. Tomorrow I'm going to make an appointment for me and Michele to go to the Fat Farm (diet Dr.) Came home and took a nap, now I feel like shit and probably wont sleep well tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment