Friday, January 8, 2010

Beast!

Me...before diet began.



So I went to The Doctors Weight Loss program with Cliff and Michele yesterday after work. Wow...actually learned alot. He put us all on phentermine. He told me I should be eating about 1400 calories a day and I weigh 235 freakin pounds! Grrrrr. I'm a beast!

So I started the Diet today. So far so good!

BREAKFAST - sm. cup of coffee w/ cream - 60 colories and a ham, egg, and cheese McMuffin - 380 calories.

LUNCH - smart ones beef and potatoes - 210, banana - 78, water - 0

DINNER - PB&J on wheat - 300, Raman noodles - 190

for a grand total of 1218 so far tonite that leaves me 182 calories for a snack.

There is leftover pizza in the fridge and I JUST now thought about it. On a regular day that shit would have been gone hours ago! lol ...I'm so motivated. I really hope that it lasts!

So me and Eva went to the nutritionist today. Unfortunately we were an hour late (my fault) I got the times wrong! So my appt. was cancelled and she got to go in so I went in with her. Shes approved!!! YES! The nutritionist, Geanine, went ahead and weighed me (232.8lbs) and measured my height (5'3"). That gives me a BMI (body mass index) of 41.1 which is enough to get approved!! =) Geanine is so cool, she told me not to worry about the appointment I rescheduled for Monday. She scheduled a phone consult for Monday...that was so nice. I'm praying I get approved! If I do we should be getting surgery around July or so. She seemed really pleased that Eva, and I are planning to do all this together! Even if I don't get approved...I'm going to be there for her no matter what. Anyway....I'm hopeful.

Kaity went with her Daddy, I got to see her for about 10mins this afternoon before going to the Dr. She's trying to count calories too. She's become so sophisticated in the last 2 weeks or so. Always dressing with hair and makeup before going out, carrying a purse, oh! and we got our nails done last night.

My weekend should be pretty peaceful. Kait with her Dad and Cliff has to work all weekend 7am to 8pm (poor guy).

more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment