Monday, May 5, 2014

If I don't blog this very second I may very well explode

If I don't blog this very second I may very well explode!  Cliff had to go back to work last night so of course Kait leaves and goes to her boyfriends house.  I've asked her several times to do things around this house and she does nothing!  I even told her last night that she HAD to do these things BEFORE she left.  Nothing done and still raided MY closet and left my shit all over the place.  With everything I've been going through lately I really expected her to be more supportive.  She's just not.  I know I'm the mom and she's the kid but she only seems to want to be an "adult" when it's convenient for her!  She's spending all her money on bullshit and then comes crying to me that she needs money for hair or meds!  I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment