Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sitting in the Holiday Inn Express playing Facebook games and eating my way through the day

Sitting in the Holiday Inn Express playing Facebook games and eating my way through the day. 
There is a gym downstairs, I should utilize it!  My legs hurt, my neck hurts and I'm extra tired.  I hate this Fibromyalgia!  Poor Clifford was confronted yesterday and asked if he was fired for sexual harassment.  Really?  That means that someone at home has talked to someone at Sheetz.  WTF.  This will never end, I'm sure of that.  So now we will just stress until the stress kills us, one way or another.  I wish I could find a cure for the Fibro or find a legitimate computer job that will allow me to sit and work as I can.  That will probably never happen either.  I just wanna live our lives like normal people!  My emotions are in an uproar today, I cant stand it!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment