Monday, September 2, 2013

I LOVE my coffee 'cause I love pooping

So it's only 11:22am but I gotta tell you, I LOVE my coffee 'cause I love pooping.  I know, I know TMI but, when you only go once a week if you're lucky, hey! it's a significant part of your day! 



Now back to your regularly scheduled bitch session.  Grapes.  I have fucking grapes all over the damn place.  Not literally, but there are 2 huge containers full.  All sent over from Cliff's mom's personal vines.  I guess I'm supposed to make jelly, but frankly I just don't feel like it.  I'm pissy, grouchy, whiney and I wanna go back to bed and stay there, but what I'll actually do is sit here with this laptop on the couch for a bit, with my aching legs and burning neck and back, and then get up and suffer through more cleaning and eventually GRAPE JELLY! Not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment