Thursday, September 19, 2013

She stresses me out so bad. I just never know when she will be a loose cannon and blow.

Heading out to Aunt Debbie's house to visit before we head to Wing Night.  A few girls from my motorcycle club volunteer to cook/serve wings at the local VFW every Thursday night in exchange for 2 hours once a month for meeting space.  We have a blast, too bad we don't get paid for it. =)  My sister texted me and told me that my mom will be there.  She stresses me out so bad.  I just never know when she will be a loose cannon and blow.  My brother is in town for a few hours.  He's in the U.S. Air Force and we rarely see him.  It's been two years almost exactly since I've seen him and I was about 110lbs heavier.  Kinda excited to show of the new me, but stressed about this fucked up broke tooth I have in the front of my face right now.  He'd be the one to call me out.  So that's my big stressor right now.  Whatever!  It is what it is.  I spend an hour or two and go on home.

No comments:

Post a Comment