Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I've never kept a close friend close for more than 5 years.

O.C. Bike Week last week was AMAZING.  Some ups and downs, but whatever.  We had a great time and I feel like I made some new forever friends.  That's always a plus for me since I've never kept a close friend close for more than 5 years.  Why? Who knows.  I'm just one of those people.  As I get older, I think about that often, whether or not it's important to have "forever friends".  I think it is, but I'm not 100% sold on the idea.  On that note, some pretty close friends are looking at the house next door.  Would that be good or bad?  Probably both.  I like my space.  At times, I am a hermit and don't want to be bothered for days at a time.  Other times, I would prefer my phone to steadily drive me crazy with text messages and for my facebook to be blown up with new notifications.  Anyway, Clifford is away at work, only 3 nights this week since Monday and Tuesday were vacay days.  I try to go with him every other week since this house would probably fall down or explode if I went every week.  Kait is a hot damn mess, with her lazy ass.  I feel bad for her roommate if she ever moves out, cause wow, old girl is not a housekeeper, that's for sure!  Aside from that, I think she is becoming an amazing adult.  She's going to college 3 days a week and working the other 4.  She has her drivers license and is hardly every home, living a good young adult life and making memories.  She does, however check in and get permission before doing practically anything with her friends.  She respects me like that.  I think that's pretty cool.  Anyway, feeling ok I guess, kinda blah, but ok.
 

Adios, until next time.....whenever that might be. -hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment