Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I got some sleep! Thank you Advil PM

Woke up in a better mood today, probably because I got some sleep!  Thank you Advil PM.  Got up and straightened up the house a little.  Still have to huge containers of grapes staring at me, but I'm not ready to deal with them yet.

  Cliff's mom want's me to go get a mani-pedi with her today, but I'm just not feeling up to it, as much as I'd love to.  Instead, I will stay here and cry and whine to myself and watch Dr. Phil all day.  Cliff just called and wanted to run down his entire workday to me, but when I start complaining about how I feel, he decides he's gotta go back to work and will call me after he gets off.  Everyone kinda does that to me.  I guess they are all just tired of hearing me whine all the time.  I must admit, I am definitely I whiner!  I'm thinking of having a "Friday Dinner" with friends like we used to do, but I don't know how I will feel come Friday, so we will see.  I DON'T want to drive to bike week next week, but I feel like I have to so that a friend and her daughter doesn't have to drive.  I always get myself into these situations.  I haven't really rode the bike at all this summer and this would be my chance, but I'll probably drive because I always put others ahead of myself.  I need to get stronger.  I think I may need a psychiatrist, seriously.  Secretly.  I wouldn't want anyone to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment