Monday, February 11, 2013

Just give me my pain medication and sleeping pills so that we can all move on with MY life!

Kait is still gone.  I picked her up from her dad's house and took her to breakfast and shopping.  We had a good time.  I don't think she wanted to go back, but she's trying to stand her ground.  I feel very distant from my life.  I think that I am dealing with all these emotions by not dealing with them at all.  My fibromyalgia is killing me today.  I wish all doctors would educate themselves with this disease!  My new doctor makes feel like a damn drug addict.  Just give me my pain medication and sleeping pills so that we can all move on with MY life!  New doctor = start the all over again and do things HIS way.  Read my freakin records, idiot.  Continue with what works.  It's really that easy.

Tomorrow I have two meeting for my charity, Hogs and Heroes Foundation.  We are a group of motorcyclists that raise money for the families of fallen heroes, fire, public safety and wounded warriors.  I am the events coordinator.  Why?  I don't know.  I'm probably not the most stable person for this job, but I take it on, because I need something to obsess with, and the feeling of giving is nothing I can explain.  I don't agree with everything, but I love it.  It stresses me, but I love it.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment