Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I always feel extra happy after an Hogs and Heroes meeting or event.  Mostly everyone is a joy to around, plus I feel popular.  We have a lot of events coming up for many great causes.  It makes my heart happy when the recipient of our efforts is so very grateful.   Cliff and I spent the morning in a volunteer leadership meeting at the Perry Point Veterans Hospital then the afternoon with my Mom and Pop and the evening at the meeting with our biker buddies.  All in all a pretty good day.  Tomorrow I plan to spend some time with my Kaity Bird, maybe so a little clearance shopping at Walmart in hops of finding some items to make raffle baskets with for some of these events.  I miss that kid.  Thursday, I will pack to get ready for my "girls weekend" with my family off to West Virginia.  Should be a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment