Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I need a nap, I think. Oh! And some money so that I can plan a party.

So I'm sitting here after taking Kait to school, sick as hell (head cold) and have decided to throw Cliff a surprise 43rd birthday party. In two weeks. I love planning parties, and if anyone deserves it, it's my Clifford! Off I go, furiously texting my BFF to get this party planning started! As always, I can count on her. She's always there for me. Jenn. Jenn has only been my BFF for about 2 years. She's my grown up BFF. The family girl with relateable problems! Love her. Here we go, planning a Ravens themed birthday party for Cliff. I want a Ravens thong cake that I saw in the internet. We will see how that goes. Next, where to have this Ravens party. Maybe at the recreation room provided by the office of our mobile home park. For only $75 and a $200 deposit they will let you borrow their good sized party room. Just don't fuck up the walls like I did for Kait's 16th birthday part or you'll be running home and pulling out all your craft paints, mixing, mixing, mixing them to match the colors on the wall to replace the cheap paint you just pulled off with a little tape. What a nightmare. In the end, I did get my $200 deposit back with no mention of the little paint mishap. Success! So, onward with the party planning. Who to invite. I'm not friends with alot of Cliff's friends so I will need to depend on others to help me out with that. His mom, Marcia (I call her Mom) will most likely be a huge help as well as Jenn. She's pretty amazing too. I need a nap, I think. Oh! And some money so that I can plan a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment