Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kaity's Shopping

I really don't know how often you're supposed to blog, but I've decided that I'll do it whenever I feel like it. =) Kaitlyn (Kaity) stayed with her dad last night so she just stopped in to grab all her Christmas gift cards and cash to head to the mall. I wonder how long it will take her to spend it all. Lol....probably not very long. She has a Barnes and Noble gift card, I hope she gets something good that I'd like to read. She said she'd wait to spend the Aeropostale ones with me. Those kinds of thing make me feel amazing. Anyway....since she's staying with Dad again tonite, Cliff and I are gonna use one of our gift cards as well.....THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! Mmmmmmmm..... I've never been but I'm definetely looking forward to it! We are trying to use all the restaurant cards before the first of the year when, yet again, we start dieting. The whole house is overweight, even the cats, dogs and yes, even the damn fish! We have 6 days to eat at The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Changs & Carrrabba's! Should be fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment