Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm new

I don't know what possessed me to start a blog but here goes. I really don't even know where to begin. I feel like my life is like a big bowl of spaghetti with twists and turns that never ever end. I'm a 34 year old woman, married (round 2), have 1 biological child (a daughter) and 2 step-sons (that I never see). My husband and I, Cliff, have been married since June 8th, 2002, 7 1/2 years. He is my best friend and the love of my life, although he quietly takes second seat to my daughter, Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is 14, though she doesnt act it most of the time. She has a disorder called Trichotillomania that pretty much has engulfed all of our lives. If you don't know, Trichotillomania, or "Trich" as we call it, is a disorder that forces you to pull your own hair out one strand at a time. It's horrible. In one year my beautiful, athletic, golden haired cheerleader turned into an almost completely bald, bi-polar, overweight depressed girl who has pulled just about all her hair out of her head and cuts herself to get relief from the regular anxiety attacks. I love her so much. I wish I could take it all away, and I've tried. I've tried everything. Doctor's, psychologists, councilers, phyciatric hospitals, home schooling, it's all been a nightmare.

Well, Cliff just ran to Dunkin Donuts so I'm gonna go and enjoy my coffee. Am I supposed to blog whenever I feel like it, or once a day or?

No comments:

Post a Comment