Monday, December 28, 2009

Carrabba's and a bad back....

Omg...My first day back to work in 4 days and my back is KILLING me! I have those icy hot patch things all over the place! Not working!
2nd restaurant out of the way....Carrabba's! It was delicious, I had a steak, Cliff had lasagna and Kaity had lobster ravioli. Oh! and doggie bags of course! =) Now that just leaves P.F. Changs before Thursday and our "Family Diet" on Friday.
Kaity is very proud that shes growing bangs! YAY! Most of the top is still pretty bald but, hey, shes trying so I'm a proud Mama! =) After dinner we stopped at Game Stop and Cliff bought an extra controller so Kaity could play is new PS3 with him so that's what they are doing. I am searching for Hatchlings (as usual) and thought I would stop to blog (trying not to miss any days).
At work the store manager (Rob) actually came into the lab to ask me to take on a project. He said he expects the project to take 12-16 hours. I have to watch a video on the project instructions then basically take pics of everything in the store. I'm kinda excited, and he seed relatively happy that I'm excited, I even got a pat in the back, a literal pat on the back! lol Probably never see that again, but one can hope.
A really good friend of mine and me are planning to get matching tattoos this week. The owner of a local shop gave us buy one get one free coupons last week so we are having another friend design drama masks (representing us both being bipolar). I'm thinking of letting Kaity get a tattoo too. Something small, maybe an inspirational word.
Anyway...TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment