Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'm not built that way

Totally and completely over this Dee Dee and Debbie thing. I'm tired. Right now I don't care that they're mad at each other. I don't care that Dee Dee is mad at me about making someone stay out of the kitchen at Wing Night each week. I don't care that she's upset about not being invited to the baby showers. Honestly right now I just want to sit in this house by myself until I feel better. My fibromyalgia is acting up and my mental is completely done. I feel like nobody around me gives two shits about how I feel. They want to whine and cry to me about their problems. I want to scream at them right now I don't care. But I won't, because I'm not built that way. Really, I do care. And I hate that. I wish someone would care so much about me that they would sit here and listen to me about my problems. I wish that someone could look at me and see that I'm having problems too. That I need them to leave me alone for a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment