Friday, June 12, 2015

I guess it's all in who you know.

Okay so today is already horrible. Last night nobody called my husband to see if they wanted to ride together with him to Wing Night. Phil decides he's going to change his name tape to Capital senior sergeant at arms. I guess he feels a little intimidated by Cliff being the second Sergeant at arms. Which I find very very funny because everybody is going to go to Cliff before they go to Phil because Phil is nothing but a big bully. I can't fucking take it my nerves cannot take this kind of stupid shit. I'm tired of all this bullshit middle school drama. And how did Phil get this new name tape when we have new members that don't have the road names yet. I guess it's all in who you know. Now they have decided that every body meet at Bull and Big Momma's all the way in Elkton to fix this stupid ass Ocean City sheet. And of course I'm invited because I'm the only one who has excel and can make this happen. Because otherwise I wouldn't have even been invited. And everybody is here in  Harford County and Bull or Big Momma have nothing to do with making this shit happen. Very fucking frustrated but you know what, I'm going to do my partand make this shit happen like I always do. Smfh

No comments:

Post a Comment