Monday, March 31, 2014

My heart is starting to heal over the Baby

My heart is starting to heal over the Baby Kitty I guess.  His Mama helps A LOT!  Now on to a new heart break.  A girl in our chapter has transferred to another chapter w/o telling anyone until it was done.  My problem with this is that she and have talked VERY regularly for over a year about some pretty personal stuff and I really feel like if roles were reversed then I surely would have told my "friend" that I was thinking of a change.  It is what it is I guess, but my heart is definitely broken.  The sad part is that it's getting ugly between chapters.  I hate that.  I will tell you this, I will NOT ever support HNHDE4.  You will not see me at their events.  I'm completely over that.  Anyway, waiting for my truck key so that I may hit the store and do a little couponing today.  TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment