Thursday, March 27, 2014

My anxiety is out of control. I need a doctor asap

My anxiety is out of control.  I need a doctor asap.  Why I haven't picked up the phone and made an appointment is beyond my comprehension (part of the disease I guess?). I need help. I came to Hanover with Cliff this week thinking that it would help to get away, but I have been here since Sunday night and today is Thursday, and I haven't left the bed but to go get Chinese food one night.  That's it.  And I just got on my computer today.  I want to disappear.  Not to die or hurt myself, that would be hurting the people I love and those who love me, no I just want to cease to exist altogether.  No more me. No more responsibilities. No more stress. No more problems. But for now, I'd be ok with the anxiety to go away, but first, I must make an appointment with a doctor.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment