Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas sucked!


I'm loving that I can just blog whenever I please! Ok.. Major updates.  I'm guessing that I should have read my last blog to see where I ended. 

Christmas SUCKED this year.  I mean totally freaking sucked! Kait got $200 off her car balance and $190 toward a new hair piece that she wan and a few very small gifts. The boys got nothing (not the the disrespect for their father has earned them anything anyway).  We didn't even get our families anything with the exception of Savannah  and that was a bracelet that I got for her at bike week in September.  I wrapped up a few little things that I had found a while ago for Marina and Shy Shy and I gave Sandy, Jen and Melissa a little bag of some stuff I couponed for. I had intended to give that stuff to my Mom and sisters but frankly, those girls have been why more to me than my family. I have my issues with all of them but there is no doubt in my mind that they wouldn't do anything for  me, and me
for them. I just love them. My HNH have changed my life for the good and for the bad. I LOVE the new me. I'm actually doing some things to help keep the world spinning and it makes me feel AMAZING. However....my family hates them. . They think I put HNH before them, which mostly I do, but if you could stand in the sunshine or the rain which would you choose?  Right!! Anyway...took some pain and sleeping pills and want to read myself to sleep some I have to drive Clifford to work in the AM. (not happy) I hate driving in unfamiliar territory.  Talk about anxiety!! More tomorrow! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment