Friday, January 24, 2014

better they are in the trunk!

I can't remember if I expressed my anxiety about having to drive Clifford to work and then back to pick him up but guess what, I DID IT! I missed the first exit on the way back to the hotel this morning but I gathered my composure and did it. Now I'm in the Sheetz parking lot 3 hours before he gets off waiting. I like being stuck in the car though. I don't know why, but I do. So now I sit with my cracked kindle totally relaxing and trying to decide if I should venture out into the 16' temperature to get myself a pain pill.  If only I would have counted them before I packed them away in trunk.  That would have totally made up my mind. I'll just sit here and read for a while until those pills overpower the words on the pages of my book.  Better they are in the trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment