Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I fail. I fail. I fail. I fail!

OMG! Everything is making me fucking crazy! I mean EVERYTHING! Whats wrong with me? I need new meds I think! I cant remember shit, I mean important shit! Why? I want to break stuff! Why? I want to be alone! Why? I hate everything and everybody! Why? I'm so sick of being me. The only thing that keeps me from not being here is Kait. If I didnt have her..... Oh shut up, I'm NOT really going to do anything stupid! Duh...didnt you read the "magic" word? If not re-read dumbass! I said IF! Ill march on with this fucking unforgiving urge to go crazy because I dont want to hurt her. I hate how I feel right now! GOD! Oh, is there a "god"? I aint seen no proof yet! All I see is the devil every fuckin where I look! I'm tired. I'm fat. I'm sick. I'm hateful. I'm mean. I'm poor. I'm trying.....I fail. I fail. I fail. I fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment